Based on latest VEKA profile, the V82 is ideal for large windows and doors or floor-to-ceiling solutions in any configuration. Excellent thermal insulation achieved by unique multichamber geometry keeps heat transfer to absolute minimum. Satisfies the most demanding energy saving, safety and functional requirements.
V82 Standard Colours
All Our Premium windows and doors are produced by VETREX Ltd. - one of the leading window manufacturer in Europe. All the components are specially selected to assure highest quality, functionality and energy-efficiency.
- Product Specification
- Window Types
- VEKA Softline 82, 7-chamber 73mm high frame, 6-chamber 84mm high sash, with three-level seal, 82 mm installation depth - Class A
- uPVC sections with outside wall thickness of minimum 2.8mm and inside chambers with over 5mm wide meet the highest European standard EN 12608 – Class A
The Multi-chambers technology along with additional galvanized steel reinforcement guarantees high stability, improved safety, weather resistance and perfect acoustic insulation
- Available in full range of colours and wood patterns
- Suitable to use glazing with impressive thickness of up to 58mm.
- Classic look with slim lines, balanced proportions and narrow visible surfaces of 118mm makes it suitable for replacement in existing or newly built houses
- Galvanized steel with a thickness of 1.5 mm (frame) and six-bent 1.8mm (sash) for better stability and security.
- As a standard V82 is equipped with low-E, triple glazed unit, Argon filled, 48 mm thick (4-18-4-18-4mm) with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 0.5 W / m 2 * K according to EN 673
- MASTER THERM warm spacer which reduces the risk of condensation and increases thermal insulation around the window of up to 6%.
- Multi-point locking system ROTO NT. The high-quality Roto NT Tilt&Turn hardware system meets the most demanding expectations in terms of security, ease of use, durability and design.
- Swing SECUSTIK handles with blocking of the rotation mechanism, prevent any attempts to move the locking elements from the outside. Ergonomically shaped handles add elegance and unique character to the window
- Two anti-burglar, security strikers in the frame
- Micro-ventilation & Tilt - option provides constant air access without exposing to the cold. When using this options window is still secured from opening from the outside
- Four-stage Tilt & Turn mechanism for windows from 1117 to 1716 mm high. This solution allows you to adjust the window opening to the prevailing weather conditions. Fresh air is very important to guarantee good health and well-being
- Lifting mishandling device. Multi-purpose element of the Roto NT system with integrated sash lifter which ensures that the sash always runs up the frame at the same level and also prevents any mishandling operations
- EPDM gaskets with outstanding physical and operational values. Less susceptible to ageing, high temperatures and other external forces. Do not break, are ozone-proof and are very resistant to bending, scratching and pressing. Available in various colours
V82 Series can be used to construct the following window types: