Improved solution for outward opening.
Casement Windows are still one of the most popular solutions in Ireland. That's why VETREX engineers designed the window system, which combines all the best features of the continental windows with the traditional outward opening. With more secure multi-point locking, Class A VEKA profile and low-E glass, VP70 ONZ series is on top of casement windows range.
All Our Premium windows and doors are produced by VETREX Ltd. - one of the leading window manufacturer in Europe. All the components are specially selected to assure highest quality, functionality and energy-efficiency.
- Product Specification
- Window Types
- VEKA Softline 70, 5-chamber 67mm high frame, 5-chamber 80mm high sash, 70 mm installation depth - Class A
- Also available with low threshold (multi-chambered 20mm high)
- uPVC sections with outside wall thickness of minimum 2.8mm meet the highest European standard EN 12608 – Class A. The Multi-chambers technology along with additional galvanized steel reinforcement guarantees high stability, improved safety, weather resistance and perfect acoustic insulation
- Available in full range of colours and wood patterns
- Galvanized steel. Our modern windows (in standard version) have special repeatedly bent reinforcement of galvanized steel in the stiles and jambs of extremely high durability. It is the most important element that guarantees reliability for a long time.
- As a standard VP70 ONZ is equipped with low-E, double glazed unit, Argon filled, 24 mm thick (4-16-4mm) with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.1 W / m 2 * K according to EN 673
- As an option you can choose triple glazed unit, Argon filled, 36mm thick (4-12-4-12-4) with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 0.7 W / m 2 * K according to EN 673
- Heat-absorbing steel spacer. Our windows endure even the most severe winters. Thanks to the glass packages equipped with steel spacer we attain four times better thermal insulation results compared to other commonly used solutions.
- Multi-point locking system ROTO NT DESIGNO with concealed hinges. Invisible and extremely strong fittings from ROTO allow you to construct a sash weighting up to 150 kg. Ideal for large and heavy glazing
- Aluminium handles with key
- Three anti-burglar security strikers in the frame
- EPDM gaskets with outstanding physical and operational values. Less susceptible to ageing, high temperatures and other external forces. Do not break, are ozone-proof and very resistant to bending, scratching and pressing. Available in three colours
VP70 ONZ Series can be used to construct Casement Windows.