This series is dedicated to renovation of classic buildings and sophisticated refurbishments. Its soft contours can add an individual style to any project and offer great functionality, safety and insulation values. New windows are a worthwhile investment and will increase the value of your property.
VR70 Standard Colours
All Our Premium windows and doors are produced by VETREX Ltd. - one of the leading window manufacturer in Europe. All the components are specially selected to assure highest quality, functionality and energy-efficiency.
- Product Specification
- Window Types
- VEKA Softline 70, 5-chamber 67mm high rounded frame, 5-chamber 80mm high semi-flush sash, 70 mm installation depth - Class A
- uPVC sections with outside walls thickness of minimum 2.8mm meet the highest European standard EN 12608 – Class A. The Multi-chambers technology along with additional galvanized steel reinforcement guarantee high stability, improved safety, weather resistance and perfect acoustic insulation
- Available in full range of colour and wood patterns
- Galvanized steel. Our modern windows (in standard version) have special repeatedly bent reinforcement of galvanized steel in the stiles and jambs of extremely high durability. It is the most important element that guarantees reliability for a long time.
- As a standard VR70 is equipped with low-E, double glazed unit, Argon filled, 24 mm thick (4-16-4mm) with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.1 W / m 2 * K according to EN 673
- Heat-absorbing steel spacer. Our windows endure even the most severe winters. Thanks to the glass packages equipped with steel spacer we attain four times better thermal insulation results compared to other commonly used solutions.
- Multi-point locking system ROTO NT. The high-quality Roto NT Tilt&Turn hardware system meets the most demanding expectations in terms of security, ease of use, durability and design.
- Aluminium handles
- Two anti-burglar security strikers in the frame
- Micro-ventilation & Tilt - option provides constant air access without exposing to the cold. When using this option, window is still secured from opening from the outside
- Four-stage Tilt & Turn mechanism for windows with height from 1117 to 1716 mm. This solution allows to adjust the window opening to the prevailing weather conditions. Fresh air is very important to guarantee good health and well-being
- Lifting mishandling device. Multi-purpose element of the Roto NT system with integrated sash lifter which ensures that the sash always runs up the frame at the same level and also prevents any mishandling operations
- EPV gaskets - thermo-welded
VR70 Series can be used to construct the following window types: