Best windows are those which provide residents with the highest level of security, efficiency, silence and aesthetics. That's why Vetrex engineers decided to combine all those features in one product - VR90 Synergy. This solution is unique on the market and as a standard gives you increased resistance to burglary, high energy efficiency, acoustic insulation and aesthetic design. Along with many functional enhancements price is unrivaled.
VR90 SYNERGY Standard Colours
All Our Premium windows and doors are produced by VETREX Ltd. - one of the leading window manufacturer in Europe. All the components are specially selected to assure highest quality, functionality and energy-efficiency.
- Product Specification
- Window Types
- VEKA Alphaline 90, 6-chamber 84mm high frame, 6-chamber 80mm high semi-flush sash, 90 mm installation depth - Class A
- uPVC sections with outside wall thickness of minimum 2.8mm and inside chambers with over 5mm wide meet the highest European standard EN 12608 – Class A
The Multi-chambers technology along with additional galvanized steel reinforcement guarantees high stability, improved safety, weather resistance and perfect acoustic insulation
- Extra Insulation strip within the profile for better performance
- Triple gasket system for higher tightness
- Available in full range of colours and wood patterns
- Suitable to use glazing with impressive thickness of up to 58mm.
- Classic look with slim lines, balanced proportions and narrow visible surfaces of 118mm makes it suitable for replacement in existing or newly built houses
- Galvanized steel with a thickness of 1.5 mm (frame) and six-bent 1.8mm (sash) for better stability and security.
- As a standard VR90 Synergy is equipped with low-E, triple glazed unit, 53 mm thick (44.4P4 9-18-4-18-4mm) with an anti-burglar laminated glass (class P4A) on the outside. P4A laminated glass has increased resistance to burglary, high sound insulation and heat transfer coefficient Ug = 0.5 W / m 2 * K according to EN 673
- MASTER THERM warm spacer which reduces the risk of condensation and increases thermal insulation around the window of up to 6%.
- Multi-point locking system ROTO NT DESIGNO with concealed hinges. Invisible and extremely strong fittings from ROTO allow to construct a sash weighing up to 150 kg. Ideal for a large and heavy glazing
- Swing SECUSTIK handles with blocking of the rotation mechanism, prevents any attempts to move the locking elements from the outside. Ergonomically shaped handles add elegance and unique character to the window
- Four anti-burglar security strikers in the frame
- Additional steel plate in the sash to prevent from drilling the handle. This limits the ability to open the window by turning the handle from the outside
- Magnetic sensor SAFE+ in each sash is another element of the security system that allows to integrate with any kind of home alarm. SAFE+ sensors installed at the bottom of the window gives you option to micro-ventilate and tilt even with the alarm armed
- Micro-ventilation & Tilt - option which provides constant air access without exposing to the cold. When using this option window is still secured from opening from the outside
- Four-stage Tilt & Turn mechanism for windows with height from 1117 to 1716 mm. This solution allows to adjust the window opening to the prevailing weather conditions. Fresh air is very important to guarantee good health and well-being
- Lifting mishandling device. Multi-purpose element of the Roto NT system with integrated sash lifter which ensures that the sash always runs up the frame at the same level and also prevents any mishandling operations
- EPDM gaskets with outstanding physical and operational values. Less susceptible to ageing, high temperatures and other external forces. Do not break, are ozone-proof and are very resistant to bending, scratching and pressing. Available in various colours
VR90 SYNERGY Series can be used to construct the following window types: